Mobile Phone App Launched for MS Community
We are so excited to learn of the launch of, “My MS Manager,” a mobile phone app that offers individuals a convenient and effective tool to manage their Multiple Sclerosis treatment. The app, available on iTunes, allows users to input and store:
- Comprehensive medical records
– Contact information of your healthcare team
– Descriptions of MS flare-ups, tracking their duration, frequency, and intensity
– Information about side effects and effective treatment strategies
– Important details essential to staying one step ahead of your MS
If any of you are already using the app, please share feedback here! Learn more about the app here.
Press + Media
- Print Press Coverage
- TV Press Coverage
- Online Press Coverage
- Foundation Videos
- Foundation Blog
- Press Materials
Topics of Interest
Posted: Jan 05, 2016by Multiple Sclerosis News Today Multiple Sclerosis News Today has reported the latest therapies, clinical trial developments, ...
Posted: May 12, 2014Please join us for an opportunity to hear from our ...
Posted: Apr 07, 2014Please join us on May 2, 2014 at the Hyatt ...
Posted: Sep 24, 2013Taking place at the Hyatt Regency Century City on December ...